Lento offers next generation smart MPPT based solar chargers for maximum efficiency and highest performance required in demanding situation. MPPT stands for maximum power point tracking and Lento’s smart MPPT solar chargers play a crucial, central role in stand alone and hybrid solar power installation. MPPT increases energy transfer efficiency by as much as 30% by calculating maximum voltage available from the SPV modules at which maximum power is available for charging and sets the charging current accordingly. Output from SPV modules can vary considerably according to changing weather conditions and incorporation of MPPT means the charging conditions are always optimized by covering extra voltage to amperes and thus speeding up the charging process. Lento uses high grade components to assure best performance and extended life of the unit.
Lento’s smart MPPT Solar chargers also play a dual role. The MPPT microprocessor and DSP based module constantly measures the load current on the battery and prevents deep discharge thereby extending battery life. In highly demanding SPV installations and where performance and efficiency are more critical the best solution is a maximum power point tracking (MPPT) based solar charger. Unlike the simple PWM MOSFET charge controller, MPPT solar chargers employ sophisticated microprocessor based circuitry with a wide number of variable presentable parameters and also automatic configuration. The end result is gain in efficiency by 30%, better battery performance and also enhanced battery life.
Lento Smart MPPT solar chargers are made of military grade components and undergo severe tests to withstand any climatic conditions. Lento smart MPPT solar chargers are designed for unattended operation for remote solar power installations and there are options available to configure the charge voltage and current according to the type of battery in use. The intelligent microprocessor based technology in MPPT solar chargers not only check for type of battery but also constantly monitor its condition and adjust charge accordingly. SPV modules are supposed to deliver 17 volts maximum but this is under optimum conditions and provided the glass surfaces are kept clean, which is not taken care of in remote conditions with the result that output voltage and current falls drastically. Lento MPPS solar chargers automatically factor in the reduced input and adjust output to ensure that charging of the battery and its state does not become affected.
In addition to the these basic features, Lento MPPT solar chargers incorporate automation and protection features that assure users of increased power, better battery life, consistently reliable performance and assured life.
- Microprocessor controls all parameters
- Constant tracking of voltage from SPV modules and automatic optimization to amperes
- Regulation of current drawn by load connected to the batteries
- Prevention of overcharging
- Over temperature, transient over voltage and reverse current flow protection
- Prevents deep discharging of battery
- Reverse terminal protection for SPV terminals and battery terminals
- Short circuit prevention
- MOSFET based MPPT technology, automatically selects 12, 24 or 48 V DC based on SPV input voltage and battery connected to the unit
- Charging current and voltage can be adjusted automatically or manually for Gel, tubular or flooded lead acid batteries
- Constant monitoring of input and output currents and voltages with automatic adjustments
Lento & Lucaso Hybrid Solar Inverters Range:
- l 2.5KW/4Kva Solar/Backup/Hybrid: R6995l 3.5KW/5Kva Solar/Backup/Hybrid R8995
- l 5KW/8KVA Solar/Backup: R9,995
- l 3.5KW/5kva Solar/Backup: R7995
- l 2.5KW/4Kva Solar/Backup: R5995